VoIP in the Hospitality Industry
It’s no secret that a hotel’s communications system is its life’s blood. Can you imagine if your business was handled through the use of morse code or cans on a string? Of course you can’t — and luckily, you don’t have to.
Communications have come a long way since phones were first invented, and now we have arrived at the era of VoIP. We can’t expect everyone to switch over right away, but the question you must ask yourself is very simple… does your hotel need a VoIP system? The answer to that question is a very emphatic yes, and here are some reasons why:
- Lower Phone Bills (by 50% to 80% over traditional phone lines)
- Seamless Integration with Hotel PMS
The VoIP Advantage
Why Choose Us
- Cost savings from 50% to 80%
- One Vendor, One Support for all your data and voice communications
- Fast and Easy Installations with little or no downtime
- Remote troubleshooting for most issues ensuring quick solution
- Integration with most Hotel Property Management Systems
What Client’s Say
Communications and trust are keys to this successful partnership. By now our operations are highly integrated. Communications works so well that we can provide a seamless delivery of our combined services to the customer.
Minds At Development’s core competency is aligning technology with business objectives. We would not be where we are today without the help of M@D. It has been an exciting journey. And it has only just begun.
It was a great fit for us organizationally. Minds At Development has been everything we thought a network provider should be—and more. They’ve been so willing to work with us every step of the way. It’s a great relationship.